Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply with regards to the baby photo competition hosted by Retire Rich and Happy.
- It is compulsory that the full details of the parent/guardian, of the child entering the competition, be completed on the entry form. If the details are incomplete or incorrect the entry will be invalid.
- The closing date for the entries are ……………… and no late entries will be accepted. The winners will be announced on …………….. and the decision of the judges is final and will be taken as the final outcome of the colouring competition.
- Only one entry per scholar/child will be accepted.
- The prizes will be presented to the child and the parent on a day and date arranged by Retire Rich and Happy and the relevant school authorities.
- Retire Rich and Happy is a financial service provider and has no obligation towards any institution, school or school governing body. FSP number 42365
- By entering the competition the person whose contact details are supplied grants permission to Retire Rich and Happy to contact them to discuss our services.
- Person(s) are under no obligation to engage in any business dealings with Retire Rich and Happy based on their entry into the competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
1st Opening of a unit trust in the name of the child, with a once of deposit to the value of R 1500.00, a colouring book and a set of colouring pencils.
2nd Opening of a unit trust in the name of the child, with a once off deposit to the value of R 1000.00 and a colouring book.
3rd Opening of a unit trust in the name of the child, with a once off deposit to the value of R 500.00 and a set of colouring pencils.